tiistai 10. maaliskuuta 2015

Rotarywochenende in Rheinbah

Hey everyone!
I thought I could write this post only in English, because hopefully most of the readers are gonna be the other exchange students, who were with me there in Rheinbach. So, as I told already at the last blogpost, we were having our third Rotary-weekend on last weekend. At Friday I left school a little bit earlier so that I would be in Rheinbach on time, at 16:00. As always, I was there really early and there was only one girl before I came, haha. The place was an Christian school and we were sleeping at the sport hall of the school. At the nights it was really cold and most of the night I had my winter jacket on to keep me warm. Luxurious life, I would say. And as you can see from the photos, we were sleeping in sleeping bags and matressies. 
blogi2
Japan, Finland (hell yeah), Brasil, Taiwan, Peru
Argentina, Mexico, Japan, Brasil, South Africa and New Zeland
blogi3
First ice-cream of the year! At the Ice-cafe they had all of my three favourite flavours available, so of course I needed to take one of them all. Lemon, After eight and my new favourite; youghurt. And it costed something around 2 euros. In Finland that would have costed 5 euros or someting, just saying if someone is still wondering why I love the German prices.
blogi4
During the weekend we were having "Stadtrally" around the city. We needed to navigate our teams around the area and take pictures of us doing different things. We had also map with us, but it was actually quite hard and I feel like we walked maybe 10 kilometers. Maybe because of my bad shoe choise... Our team didn't find many of the places, but we had fun and the weather was okey (could have been warmer, but wasn't too cold either). At Sunday the weather was just amazing, because the sun was shining and we had 17 celsius! In the picture you can also see my new haircolour, wich is not so great I imagined it to be. Now I really feel like dyeing (?) it back to cocolate brown, because somehow it fits for me much better as the blond that I'm now having.
blogi1

2 kommenttia:

  1. tokassa kuvassa oikeelta katottuna kolmas tyttö näyttää sulta mut vaa tummemmilla hiuksilla:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD katoin pitkää et se oot sä mut tajusin ettei ookkaa:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD ihan samallaiset poskipäät

    VastaaPoista